HOT FRUIT

Arts writer Stephen Blair invites you into his dreamy lair of films, books and music.

Saturday, April 08, 2006



CAT SCRATCH FEVER

I don't have much to report today, so I'm letting my cutsey cats do the talking. From left to right we have Confetta, Rupert and Chicklet. After a week of finicky dining, they're finally chomping down the raw food diet that the vet recommended.

Oh, I did go see the high school film noir movie Brick. I hated it, but the upside is that a false fire alarm went off in the middle of the show and Drew and I scored 2 free tickets from the management.

It's time to cap off the day with episodes of Entourage and Six Feet Under.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rupert! You slut! I thought you were MY boyfriend. Harumph. I'm going to go snuggle Max just to spite you. You better make it up to me next time I'm there.

Signed,
Crying in my catnip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home