HOT FRUIT

Arts writer Stephen Blair invites you into his dreamy lair of films, books and music.

Friday, September 28, 2007


Opens today in some cities, opens soon everywhere else:


The Darjeeling Limited
Grade: B+

With all due respect to the disarming whimsy of The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, this railroad romp is Wes Anderson’s most rewarding and heartfelt effort since Rushmore. The pacing is poky at times, and some of the eccentricity feels forced. But Adrien Brody, Owen Wilson and Jason Schwartzman have terrific chemistry as a bedraggled trio of brothers who rehash their dysfunctional family history while traveling across India by train. The set designs are charming, and Anderson veterans Bill Murray and Anjelica Huston have amusing cameos.

4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 310 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 180 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 170 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home