HOT FRUIT

Arts writer Stephen Blair invites you into his dreamy lair of films, books and music.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Elf Fever


I just received a hilarious email from my cousin, Jaimie. It linked me to Elf Yourself, an OfficeMax-operated site that lets you upload digital photos onto the faces of wildly gyrating elves. You may know about the site already. If not, it's a fun place to play around for awhile.

Here are my three creations so far. One features Drew, our cats Chicklet & Confetta (sorry for leaving you out, Rupert!) and me. The second features Margaret Cho, a sketch of my muse Cleo, Steve Buscemi and Karen Carpenter. Finally we have the Jerri Blank montage with Amy Sedaris in various states of hideous ugliness.

After you watch the clips I think the site will give you a chance to try your own chance to play god with the precious DNA strands of elves!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home