HOT FRUIT

Arts writer Stephen Blair invites you into his dreamy lair of films, books and music.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

San Pedro Town, view from Ruby's Hotel




Groovy sunset action




Crocodile Rock! Seen on river trip to Mayan ruins at Lamani




Drew and me in the shade at Lamanai




I finally found the girl of my dreams!



Seeing Iz Belizing


After 22 hours of flight delays and prolonged, near-death exposure to the horrors of the Houston airport, Drew and I finally got to bed at 3 a.m. last night. There's no getting around the cruel fact that one bad travel day goes a long way to undermine 2 weeks of R&R in the Caribbean, but we're both fairly chipper this morning so I'm hoping our spirits and our "tans" (we used tons of sunblock to avoid Lobster action) will shine through the dreary weather in Portland.


1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BeautifuL!!!! Can't wait to talk with you. Sorry to hear about the bad trip home, but I bet the better memories start to dwarf it soon. Yay for lizards of all sizes!

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home